Alicante Virtual Guided Tour
This is a virtual guided tour where you will meet your local guide through your screen. It´s a unique way to meet your local guide and to havem him/her for 60'min explaining and driving you inside the culture, history, traditions from home.
Using new tools and new tecnologies we will introduce you inside Alicante in this virtual guided tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Virtual guided tour 60' min
- Video phone call to explain the monuments and sites
- Screen facing local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casa Carbonell, Explanada d_ Espanya, 1, 03002 Alicante Spain
Amazing building from the XXth Century designed in Modernist Art Style.
Pass By: Explanada de Espana, Paseo de la explanada Puerta del Mar hasta el Parque de Canalejas, Alicante Spain
The most picturesque spot in Alicante. It´s a walking edestrian street with thousand of tiles for the ground and plenty of nice palm trees
Pass By: Castillo de Santa Barbara, 03002 Alicante Spain
The biggest renacentist fortress in the Mediterranean. There are 3 blconies to explore amazing panoramic view over the sea.
Pass By: Parque de la Ereta, Alicante Spain
Nice walking area that connects the Castle with Santa Cruz neighborhood.
Pass By: Barrio Santa Cruz, Alicante Spain
Picturesque neighborhood in Alicante. With characteristic houses and corners that will make you feel a real Mediterranean location.
Pass By: Alicante Town Hall, Plaza Ajuntament 1, 03002 Alicante Spain
Important official buiding in Alicante, where we will find the 0m above the sea level point and a Dalí sculpture almost unique in the world.
Pass By: Playa del Postiguet, Spain
Wonderful spot on the seaside. Long sandy beach where to enjoy your time
Departure Point :Alicante, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.