Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock) One Way Shuttle
Travel by luxury bus on this one way transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock). Learn more about the flora and fauna as well as the natural and geological history of this classic Northern Territory desert scenery as you pass outback stations. Take an optional Camel ride (own expense) and stop to take photos of Mount Conner, the third monolith of Central Australia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One-way shared transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Travel from Alice Springs via the rugged West MacDonnell and James Ranges to Uluru (Ayers Rock). Stop en route at the Outback Camel Farm where you can take the opportunity to ride a camel, known to many as the 'ships of the desert' (own expense). View and photograph the unusual flat-topped Atila (Mt Conner), a mesa formed during a period of great uplift, then left to the savages of aeons of erosion. En route your Driver/Guide will provide an informative and entertaining commentary on the natural and geological history of the region, the unique Australian desert flora and fauna, and some of the traditional customs and beliefs of the Aborigines who have inhabited these lands for more than 20 000 years.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A ONE-WAY COACH TRANSFER FROM ALICE SPRINGS TO ULURU (AYERS ROCK).
Departure Point :
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Ayers Rock Resort, 170 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaDesert Gardens Hotel - Ayers Rock Resort, 1 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaEmu Walk Apartments - Ayers Rock Resort, Ayers Rock Resort, 3 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaThe Lost Camel Hotel - Ayers Rock Resort, Ayers Rock, Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaSails in the Desert, 163 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaAyers Rock Campground, Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaOutback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge - Ayers Rock Resort, 2 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Baggage Allowance: 1 bag per person (maximum 20kg) + 1 carry on bag
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.