Alisa Premier Cruise Transfer Service & Kayaking Activities
Enjoy cruising with our top traveler choices 5 stars cruise in Halong Bay to explore the beauty of Halong Bay with the finest boat and services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer (Old Quater hotels only)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 1:
7:30AM – 8:30AM: Customer will be collected up at their hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
8:30AM:Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
12:00PM: Arrive Bai Chay Harbor, Halong Bay.
12:15PM: Welcome to get on boat to enjoy Welcome drink then get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in to the cabin.
12:30PM: Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
2:30PM: arrival in Van Gia floating fishing village, take rowing boat through the village or kayaking to visiting around the floating fishing village.
3:30PM: Continued exploration the bay.
4:00PM: Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village, and Swimming in the bay.
5.30PM: Back to the cruise and relax.
6:00PM: Join cooking class guided directly by Cruise Chef . Customer has chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
7:30 PM: Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
9:00 PM: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Cruise.
6:30AM: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
7:00AM: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
8:00AM: Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10:00AM: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00AM: Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00PM: Arrive back to Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30PM: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
2:30PM: Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
4:00PM – 4:30PM Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Departure Point :Our Office Location in Hanoi or customer hotel ( In the Old Quarter Only )
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Our Office Location: 44a Hang Tre, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi or customer hotel ( In the Old Quarter Only )
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.