All About Yangon: Yangon Full Day City Tour
This tour will let you know all about Yangon City including must-see attractions like Shwedagon Pagoda, Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and amazing Bogyoke market where you can get everything from vegetables to gold.
And also exploring by walking downtown Yangon where you will have unexpected and unforgottable experience of living culture of Yangon and its rich history while walking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking guide , Bottled water and refreshing towels during the sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
- In the morning at 08:00 AM, our English Speaking Guide and Driver will pick you at Hotel and we’ll start our tour of Highlights Yangon.
- Firstly we are to visit Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the world’s most spectacular religious monuments, and the golden dome Pagoda is the place to see the local ways of life and belief.
- After that proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda (the huge reclining Buddha Statue in length of 72 meters long) and then taking a lunch break at Authentic Local Restaurant to introduce typical local foods to you.
- After lunch, we’ll take you to the Bogoyke Market (also called Scott market) where more than 2000 shops and the largest selection of Myanmar Handicrafts and souvenirs.
(Scott Market is closed on every Monday and Public Holidays)
- After noon sightseeing begin around 15:45. Now, we are hanging around the heart of Yangon City to see unique colonial buildings built in late 19th Century and early 20th Century. Firstly you will be brought to our starting point which is located beside Historic Sule Pagoda and in front of City Hall. We start walking from starting point to see colonial buildings.
- Then, we’ll meet up with your driver at end point which is Nanthida Jetty (Yangon River Side).
- Finally, continue our sightseeing to Botahtaung Pagoda and enjoy the sunset from river side nearby Botahtaung Pagoda. Then we will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all hotels from Yangon ( within city area)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.