All Day Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trip near Palm Beach
Lake Okeechobee is a world-renowned fishing destination known for its largemouth bass fishing. If you are looking for the ultimate outdoor experience here in Florida, this is the place to explore. Year-round you can cash in on excellent action with our local experts. Years of knowledge and experience has led to providing an amazing fishing trip worth remembering.
When you explore this beautiful lake, you have the ability to catch some of the biggest bass of your life. Enjoy a day on the water getting to experience an abundance of wildlife from birds, alligators, and BIG bass!
Don’t worry about equipment or levels of fishing experience as our local experts provide it all for you. Our experts provide lessons and new techniques for every level of angler. Enjoy a ride on a modern 21’ boat will having the time of your life!
Our travelers also enjoyed a day at City Place, Peanut Island Park, and Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation!
per adult from
4 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Lunch (bring your own)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Fishing license
- Entry/Admission - Slim's Fish Camp
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slim's Fish Camp, 215 Marina Dr, South Bay, FL 33493, USA
Good Morning, you will meet your captain at the marina unless he arranges otherwise. The marina has hats, drinks, and snacks as well as clean restrooms.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Lake Okeechobee, Florida
You will explore the waters of Lake Okeechobee in Belle Glade, FL on the beautiful Lake. Captain navigate you on a guided tour and fishing experience in the search of largemouth bass. During the trip, you can explore the lake and all the natural wildlife. Once your time has expired, Captain will travel back to the original meeting location.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Slim's Fish Camp, 215 Marina Dr, South Bay, FL 33493, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fishing license requirement is the responsibility of the customer
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (or available to sign waiver)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Please request)
- Bring lunch
- Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and camera
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.