All Day Lake Trafford Fishing Trip near Naples
Fish Lake Trafford, one of the best bass fishing lakes on the west coast of Florida located minutes from Naples. Experience the thrill of fishing while enjoying the abundant wildlife on a Florida freshwater fishing adventure of a lifetime!
Lake Trafford is approximately 1500 acres of natural beauty located on the coast of West Florida. In just a short distance, you can experience a freshwater fishing adventure like no other. It’s abundant wildlife make it a fisherman and photographer’s paradise.
Trafford is regarded as a premier fishing lake for most anglers with trophy bass being the species of choice. You can also catch crappie (speck), bluegill and redear sunfish. Come try it for yourself and spend time in one of the most beautiful areas of Southwest Florida.
Our travelers also enjoyed a day at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Freedom Park, and at the Naples Botanical Garden!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Cooler, ice and bottled water
- All fishing equipment
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and specialty drinks
- Fishing Licenses
- Live bait
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, 375 Sanctuary Rd, Naples, FL 34120-4865
Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary is a journey you will never forget. After exploring what the waters and fishing have for you, get a taste of the vast and beautiful Everglades. The rugged beauty of this famed natural area is a 2.5-mile adventure through pine Flatwoods, wet praire and marsh!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: 6001 Lake Trafford Rd, Immokalee, FL 34142-2398
Travelers will explore the waters of Immokalee, FL on the beautiful Lake Trafford. They will arrive at the location, meeting the local expert and Captain. After that, they will go on a guided tour and fishing experience in search for largemouth bass. Once their time is finished, they will travel back to their meeting location.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :6001 Lake Trafford Rd, Immokalee, FL 34142, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates on a no fish no pay policy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.