All Day Miami Peacock Bass Fishing Trip
Take a break from South Beach and enjoy a few hours of the sights and sounds of the great outdoors. Miami urban Peacock bass fishing offers some of most unique fishing in the world. While reeling in the colorful hard fighting peacock bass, watch as the urban lifestyle timelessly evolves.
Our Miami tours are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern 21' boat, they provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left handed. All the tackle you can use or lose and all other necessities including safety equipment. Our Captains provide fishing instructions and casting lessons which are all included for beginners and advanced techniques for the experts.
So grab your hat, sunglasses and cell phone to take pictures. All you have to do is step on board, cast a pole and wait for the tug on the other end. This tour will take you on an urban fishing adventure that will leave lasting memories for a lifetime!
Our travelers also enjoyed a day in Zoo Miami, Bayside Marketplace, or SpeedBoat Tours!
per adult from
4 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Cooler, ice and bottled water
- All fishing equipment
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Fishing licenses
- Live bait
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Antonio Maceo Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami, FL, USA
Travelers will explore the waters of Miami, FL on the beautiful Airport Lakes. If traveling to in from Miami Airport this location is 5 minutes away. From Downtown Miami or South Beach its about 20minuts based on traffic. The perfect location to Uber or use Lyft.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Antonio Maceo Park, 5135 NW 7th St, Miami, FL 33126, USA
The meeting location is at a Miami City Park, it has a small entrance with a u-shape driveway. As you enter the park, parking is on your left. Boat ramp is located by the water's edge, this is where your Captain will meet you.
**There is a city parking fee if driving a vehicle.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Florida 33126, USA
Located by the Miami International Airport, these lakes and canals provide some of the most varied fishing in southern Florida, as well as the best butterfly peacock waters. Structure and cover can include fallen trees, canal intersections, bridges. Its a maze of waterways that connect. The captain will navigate the channels until your time duration has come to an end. He will then bring you back to the original location for deboarding.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :5100 NW 7th St, Miami, FL 33126, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.