All Day Reef fishing tour with lunch from Belize City
The best boats, equipment, fishing spots and definitely the most highly recommended among other fishing tours within Belize. We take each tour personally and modify as necessary to best suite our guests at all times. We also sell this tour with a guarantee to catch fish and have fun. Explore the excitement of fishing along the Belize reef where local fishermen make their daily catch. This tour is excellent for cruise passengers as well as overnight guests as it is a half day tour.
Book this tour and set your mind to rest; we’ll take care of everything. From your pick up from your hotel, to your tour, to your drop off we will assure safety, reliability and most of all an exceptional tour experience.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rods, bait, cast nets and all other fishing equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
Have a blast as you fish for Wahoos, red and black snappers, mackerels, King fish and even mahi mahis. Whether trolling or dropping anchor; your guide and captain will guarantee your catch! Explore Belizean waters and discover the beauty and diversity of our marine life. You’ll also have the opportunity to spend time on a private island to have a complimentary snack, beer, water and restroom. You can even enjoy a refreshing swim before heading back to your drop off location. Be sure to ask your guide if you can feed the protected tarpons by hand.
This is the perfect way to spend the day with your family friends or travel group. Book this tour and leave the worries behind as you’ll be treated like royalty.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickups and drop off for all our guests who stay or meet us within Belize City. All Airbnb, guesthouses and other forms of accommodation within Belize City will be accepted. Those bookings that are outside city limits can contact us for more information. Airports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Fort street tourism village Belize City
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.