All Day Tour Shipwreck-Blue Caves
Dali Tours offers a wide selection of private tours designed to cover all aspects of the island’s beauty, history and culture. However, with the aid of our qualified guides, our guests may also specify their own itineraries according to their interests and available time, embarking on unique customized tours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bochali View Point
- Entry/Admission - Xigia Beach
- Entry/Admission - Blue Caves
- Entry/Admission - Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Beach)
- Entry/Admission - Aristeon Ecological Olive Press
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bochali View Point, Bochali 291 00 Greece
The first stop is Bochali hill, the old neighborhood of Zakynthos town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Xigia Beach, Koroni 290 91 Greece
Then Xigia beach, the place where the springs provide a natural spa.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Makris Gialos, Makris Gialos, Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
We will stop to take a few photos of the beautiful Makris Gialos beach, where we will see the first blue caves, all shades of blue and a tiny island (Micro Nisi) also called the island of rabbit.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Agios Nikolaos, Agios Nikolaos, Volimes, Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
We make a stop at Agios Nikolaos port to take the boat (medium size, 15-25 persons into the boat) for a 3 hours boat trip to the Shipwreck and Blue Caves
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Blue Caves, Korithi Greece
In Shipwreck beach you could stay for ~20 minutes and in the Blue Caves for a 20 minutes stop for swimming if you wish also, we take boats that go inside the caves.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Beach), Anafonitria 290 91 Greece
After the return in Agios Nikolaos port, we make a 40min-1hour photo stop at the Shipwreck View Point, our guide will lead to the path of the View Point
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Anafonitria, Anafonitria, Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
Next stop lunch time in a greek traditional tavern for lunch (not included in the price).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Aristeon Ecological Olive Press, Lithakia 29092 Greece
Last stop at the Traditional olive oil factory Aristeon for olive oil tasting and learning about the production of olive oil in Zakynthos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Lomvardou 20, Zakinthos 291 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Zakinthos Airport, Greece
- Port of Zakynthos, Zakinthos 291 00, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.