All Day Tour to Hvar and Pakleni Islands from Split
Explore crystal-clear waters and historic fortifications, and discover the beauty of the Croatian Riviera on this full-day tour to Hvar and the Pakleni Islands from Split. Enjoy a sightseeing cruise through the Pakleni Islands, and watch as a guide points out hidden bays and beautiful coves around the archipelago. Stop at a local beach to swim, sunbathe, and relax at your leisure, then visit the historic town of Hvar — home to UNESCO World Heritage–listed treasures from centuries passed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hop aboard your sightseeing boat in coastal Split, then cruise out into the clear waters with your guide to begin your 10-hour tour. With over 20 islets in the archipelago to explore, the Pakleni Islands are widely considered the jewel in the crown of the Croatian Riviera.
During your tour, cruise around the Pakleni Islands and admire panoramic views over the hidden coves and beautiful bays you find. Stop at a pretty beach and enjoy free time to swim, sunbathe, sip a refreshing cocktail at the bar (own expense), and relax at your leisure.
Afterward, head onward to the UNESCO World Heritage–listed town of Hvar — where 13th-century fortifications and winding cobbled streets await. On arrival, visit the Old Town and city walls at your leisure, and soak up the atmosphere in this bustling corner of the Dalmatian Coast.
When your time in Hvar comes to an end, return to your starting point in Split to conclude your tour.
Departure Point :Split main port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of six people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.