All Florence in one day Guided Visit with Uffizi Gallery
Don’t miss the chance to live an immersive experience in the history of Florence and the art of its best Renaissance artists, by visiting the city center and the unique Uffizi Gallery.
You can't leave Florence without visiting the famous Uffizi Gallery where our professional local guide will show you superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
Explore the city of Florence, with an innovative walking tour, on two guided circuits, our professional guides bring the city alive with fascinating storytelling and anecdotes.
per adult from
4 to 24 hours
What's included :
- English speaking Professional guide at your side for the whole city walkingTour
- 24hr hop-on hop-off Tour across 2 routes
- Multilingual audio commentary of the itineraries and of the interest points
- Uffizi Gallery Visit in small group, led by a professional Guide in your own language
- Uffizi Gallery Ticket with instant delivery
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
One of the most important museums in the world, home to masterpieces of great artists like Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raffaello and many others
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Basilica di San Lorenzo, Piazza di San Lorenzo 9, 50123, Florence Italy
The church of the Medici family, where you visit the elegant cloister, designed by Brunelleschi, the architect of the famous Dome: a green oasis of peace in the heart of the Medici district.
Pass By: Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Via Camillo Cavour 1-3, 50129, Florence Italy
Designed by Michelozzo di Bartolomeo for Cosimo de' Medici, head of the Medici banking family
Pass By: Piazza San Giovanni, 50123, Florence Italy
The wonderful square also called Piazza del Duomo, where you can admire the impressive Cathedral with the Cupola del Brunelleschi, Giotto's bell tower and the Baptistery of S. John with the Gates of Paradise
Pass By: Fontana del Porcellino, Via Val di Lamona Piazza del Mercato Nuovo, 50122, Florence Italy
One of the most famous monuments in Florence for its tradition and superstition, located in the Mercato della Paglia (straw market)
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
The famous square which can be considered an "outdoor sculpture museum", dominated by the imposing Palazzo Vecchio.
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
The famous "jewels bridge" , the oldest bridge in Florence
Pass By: Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
The palace houses several important museums and was built in the second half of the 15th century probably on a project of Filippo Brunelleschi.
Pass By: Badia Fiorentina, Via del Proconsolo Via Dante Alighieri, 50122, Florence Italy
The famous abbey and church now home to the Monastic Communities of Jerusalem situated in the centre of Florence. Dante supposedly grew up across the street in what is now called the 'Casa di Dante', in the medieval quarters.
Pass By: Museo Nazionale del Bargello, Via del Proconsolo 4, 50122, Florence Italy
This austere crenellated building is the oldest public building in Florence and it served as model for the construction of the Palazzo Vecchio.
Pass By: Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
The Basilica of Santa Croce, famous for being the burial site of some of the most illustrious Italians including Michelangelo and Galileo, is one of the city's most sought-after sights
Departure Point :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Basilica of Santa Croce in Florence, Piazza di Santa Croce, 16, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Florence Walking Tour with 2 circuits is led by an English speaking professional Guide
- All Florence Walking Tour with 2 circuits includes multilingual audio commentary of the itineraries and of the interest points
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Uffizi Gallery Guided Visit is led by a professional Guide, speaking your chosen language
- Accademia guide service could be provided in two languages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.