All in One Full Day Tour 1 (Two Palaces & Namdaemun Market & Insadong)
★ A tour to Immerse yourself into the Korean History
★ Visit Gyeongbok Palace & Changdeok Palace, 2 Main Palaces
★ Enjoy the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony like in the past
★ Try one of the most popular and delicious food, Bibimbap
★ Enter Insadong Street and Namdaemun market for some shopping
Explore Seoul and see two of the Five Grand Palaces, Gyeongbok Palace, where you can see the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony, and Changdeok Palace. Later make shopping stops at Insadong and Namdaemun Market.
Hotel(Seoul) → Driving through the famous Landmarks → The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony → Gyeongbok Palace → The National Folk Museum → Pass By The Presidential Blue House → RedPine or Ginseng Center → Lunch → Changdeok Palace → RedPine or Ginseng Center → Insadong → Namdaemun Market → Hotel(Seoul)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours, Seoul South Korea
Have you heard about history of Korea?
Korea has thousand years of history and Korea is Nation State.
If you are international traveler, you might know Seoul is one of rare cities has hundreds years history footprints. You will see high-tech right next to thousand-year-old tradition. Palace is the one of popular historical places. Chosun Empire has ended in 1910 while Seoul has been the capital of Josun dynasty for the past 500 years. There are 5 important palaces you don’t want to miss and they are the most popular places for visitors.
What is first impression of the word "Palace"? Place for kings and noble families? It is true but only the part of it. You will see the area where kings and families lived with 2000 people ruled whole nation. There is only parts of palaces remain which makes many people find they are only for king and family. Palace was the place for discussion how to rule the country. The palace was like a huge company runs a big organization, nation where 2000 people are working together inside. Most people now understand the palace only for king and family after modern city development.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
09:10 am(Pick-up time could be changed depending on hotel where you stay at)Pick up only available in Seoul Center.
Departure Time :9:10 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gyeongbok Palace will be replaced by another tourist attraction when it is closed on Tuesdays.
- The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony will be cancelled when it is rainy.
- You might not be allowed to pass by the Presidential Blue House for the security.
- Changdeok Palace will be replaced to Bukchon Hanok Village on Mondays.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.