All-in-One Moscow Essential Private Tour
If you are in Russia for the first time but do not enjoy visiting crowded ordinary touristic paths, this all-in-one walking tour of Moscow is just for you! It’ll let you see all of the most important city symbols, look at the Russian life and be acquainted with the Russian lifestyle as if you were a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour with professional guide
What's excluded :
- Try all the best Moscow could offer! First, you'll walk around the key sightseeing spots in the city center (near Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, GUM Department Store, Bolshoi Theatre, Detskiy Mir Observation Deck). When you have the first impression, turn out from these touristic paths to explore authentic local lifestyle and to see Moscow with the eyes of young Russians!
This tour is specially designed to be fun and interactive. Your guide will focus only on key facts and the most dramatic or humorous aspects of Russian history. The unique opportunity to talk with locals and ask them questions about the current reality in Russia looks like, is a great part of this tour. If you really want an idea of the average present-day Russian, what they love and hate about their country, what they think about social politics and other important milestones of the country’s development, book this tour now!
Departure Point :Four Seasons Hotel Moscow, Ulitsa Okhotnyy Ryad, 2, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Return Detail :Bol'shaya Nikitskaya Ulitsa, 27, Moskva, Russia, 123104
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Upon your request our guide will wear face mask during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.