All in Prague in one day tour
How to see most important places in Prague, learn some history and have fun too in just one day? Well, you might take this tour. We start at Vysehrad metro station, Red line, for there is one of the oldest settlements in Prague there. For every Czech the Vysehrad is a sacred place from our history.
From Vysehrad we will go along river Vltava, favorite spot of locals for hanging out. We will have a beer or soda there just to relax. From there we will go all the way over the New Town to the Charles Bridge that is already in the Old Town.
Then we will say goodbye to the right bank of Vltava river and we will cross the Charles Bridge to Kampa. Do you know the Lennon Wall? It's there. Through Kampa and Mala Strana we will climb up to Petrin to the lookout tower there and we will have fun in the Mirror Maze and around in a park.
And then, finally, we will go to the Prague Castle area.
You see, the program is pretty full but worthy. I am looking forward to see you there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Personal guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer on Naplavka
- Soda/Pop - Or soft drink on Naplavka
- Entry fee to the Mirror Maze
What's excluded :
- Entry fees where applicable
- Entry/Admission - Petrin
- Entry/Admission - Prague Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vysehrad National Cultural Monument, V Pevnosti, 159/5B, Prague 128 00 Czech Republic
A seat of the first Czech king, medieval ruins, 17th fortifications, churches, a cemetery of famous Czechs
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Prague National Theater Opera, Wilsonova, 4/101, Prague Czech Republic
From Vyšehrad we will walk along Vltava river by the National Theatre to the Charles Bridge.
Stop At: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Charles Bridge is the oldest bridge in Prague and one of the most famous in Europe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kampa Park, Mala Strana, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
Kampa Island is right under the Charles Bridge. We can admire Venice like river canal there, old buildings and the Lennon Wall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Petrin, Olympijska 3 6 Olympijska 3, Prague Czech Republic
From Kampa, through Malá Strana, we will climb to Petřín Hill and we will visit Mirror Maze and Petřín's lookout tower - our copy of Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Prague Castle is a final point of our tour. We will get there from Petřín. Inner area of Prague Castle is freely accessible and we will have a walkthrough.Part of this tour is visit of freely accessible interior of St.Vitus cathedral. Paid interior chambers are however not part of this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Vyšehrad, 140 00 Prague-Prague 4, Czechia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Malostranská, 118 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.