All included 4 Days Hong'he Hani Rice Terraces & Minority Markets private tour
Where is the Hong'he Hani Rice Terraces? Generally speaking, the world famous Yuanyang Rice Terraces is a part of it, but not all of it. Thousands years ago, the Hani people's ancestors started to cultivate Rice Terraces along the Ailao mountain of the Hong'he region. Nowadays, they became photographers' favorite destinations scattered everywhere in this region. Local people name all of them together-The Hong'he Hani Rice Terraces.
100 kilometers away from the UNESCO Yuanyang Rice Terraces. there are two little towns: Jiaying and Baohua. Each of them has astonishing rice terrace scenery but quite unknown by the travelers.
In this 4 days trip, you will not only visit the famous Yuanyang Rice Terraces, but also step into the painting-like Jiaying and Baohua town. Off-the-beaten path will take you to see many different natural scenery and visit different minority people. Stay in a village guesthouse beside the rice terraces is also the highlight of this trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 3 nights accommodation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Day 1:
• 8:30 am, Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel or an accurate position in the downtown of Kunming.
• You will visit a traditional clay-house village after 3 hous drive.
• Many scenery stops are available enroute to the Baohua town.
• View the sunset at the Samaba Rice Terraces in the Baohua town.
• Overnight stay in a cozy village gusthouse beside the Rice Terraces. Enjoy the home made food by the owner of the guesthouse.
• Visit the most traditional Hani people's village in Jiaying town, which is 2 hours drive from the gusethouse with amazing scenery along the road.
• 3 hours scenic drive to the UNESCO Yuanyang Rice Terraces. Visit the Laohuzui Rice Terracs.
• 17:00 pm. Arriving the Jacky's gusethouse at the Pugao Laozhai village in Yuanyang. Enjoy the sunset at the Jacky's guesthouse.
• Watch the sunrise beside the Duoyishu Rice Terraces, Hit the road to an Ethnic Minority Market after your breakfast.
• Visit the Azheke village with Hani people's traditional mushroom-like houses.
• An 2-4 hours hike in the Rice Terraces will help you to meet many local people and have a better understanding of the farming civilization.
• View the sunset at the Bada Rice Terraces.
• Back to the Jacky's Guesthouse around 19:00 pm.
• Visit another colorful market and discover the ethnic diversity of Yuanyang.
• Visit the largest mosque of Southeast Asia.
• Arriving Kunming around 18:00 pm
• Your guide and driver will send you to your hotel in the downtown of Kunming
*Visits to the
Jianshui Old Town and the
UNESCO Stone forest is also available upon request*
Departure Point :Your hotel or an accurate position in the downtown of Kunming
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.