All Included Mykonos South-Coast Beaches, Rhenia and Delos Islands
Set the sails to the wind and explore the exclusive beauties of Mykonos on a sailing yacht with on-board buffet of Greek flavours and complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks. Enjoy a beach safari to the most beautiful and famous south-coast beaches. Relax and swim in a secluded bay of Rhenia island. While sailing see the archaeological site of Delos from the water.
What You'll Do:
• Explore the exclusive beauties of the famous beaches of Mykonos
• Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the nearby uninhabited islet of Rhenia
• Admire the archaeological site of Delos from the water without stopping
• Savour on board a buffet of Greek flavours
• Treat your thirst with a selection of complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks
• Reach your cruise stress-free with included pick-up and drop-off shared shuttle service
• Stay always connected with free use of Wifi on board
• Experience an All Included treatment from A to Z
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sailing Yacht cruise for 6 hours + crew
- On-board buffet
- Complimentary white and red house wine, soft drinks, water and coffee/tea throughout the cruise
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shared shuttle transportation
- Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Farewell drink
- Free Wifi
- All safety equipment
- Fuel charges
- Complimentary beers at lunchtime
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sunfos Alessia Yachting, Tourlos Port, 846 00 Greece
Embarkation time is at 09:30 am
You will be picked up from your hotel by our complimentary shared transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary. Important safety information will follow.
At 10:00am we lift the anchors and set the sails to Mykonos southern coastline where a slew of gorgeous beaches are located. Enjoy a beach safari where you can soak up the spectacular views passing the famous beaches of Ornos, Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paranga, Paradise and Super Paradise. A swimming stop of approximately 1 hour is scheduled approaching the closest possible one of the selected beaches.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rhenia Mykonos Hotel & Bungalows, Tourlos Bay, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
We set the sails for 1 hour approximately to reach the uninhabited islet of Rhenia, known also as “Big Delos”. Rhenia is accessible only via yacht, making it a small secluded paradise compared to the crowded beaches of Mykonos. The refreshing turquoise salty waters are inviting you for a relaxing swim. Our snorkeling gear is available on board for free use at your convenience.
On board lunch is ready with a variery of traditional Greek flavours served with Mediterranean style buffet and a selection of complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Archaeological Site of Delos, 846 00 Greece
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, we are ready at 03:00 pm to sail back to Mykonos, while on our way we will cross Delos Island and admire from the water without stopping the famous archaeological site.
Arrival is scheduled by 04:00 pm and complimentary shared transportation will be waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points therefore a certain delay may occur. In case you miss it, you will need to call us that morning to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges.The embarkation time of this cruise is at 09:30 am and the departure time is at 10:00 am.*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t-shirt or sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Health declaration questionnaire is mandatory for guests to complete one day before embarkation and ready to submit to the crew * form and detailed guidelines are sent upon booking confirmation Guests should check regularly their inbox/spam messages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.