All Inclusive- 2 Days Inca Trail To Poc Poc Waterfalls & Machu Picchu Experience
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is one of the most beautiful and historically well visited places of Peru. In those times, the Valley was one of the bases of Incan empire, the river that winds its way through believed to be aligned with the cosmos. The valley is also home to many indigenous people living the same way they have been for centuries and it’s possible to visit local markets and communities. Explore the best places such as the land of the rainbow of Chinchero and also discover the ancient Incan citadel of Machu Picchu with our expert private guide who’ll make the ruins come alive with history.
Discover the ancient Incan citadel of Machu Picchu with an expert private guide
Enjoy the epic scenery of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the rich history of Chinchero
Explore the wonders of the great Inca trail in a full day of adventures
The Inca Trail hike experience is about 3 hours to 3 hours and a half, and the whole journey is very easy, because the whole hike is downhill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night at 3-star hotel at Waman Hotel, La Cabaña Hotel or Similar (based on double occupancy room).
- 1 breakfast, lunch & dinner. If you have a dietary request such as vegetarian, please let us know.
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Private transportation.
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Train to Machu Picchu (Round trip) with Inca Rail company or Expedition service with Peru Rail.
- Entrances fee to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to the Inca Trail.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip).
- Andean village visit.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Assistant Tour Guide for groups of 9+.
- Oxygen botle.
- First aid kit equipment.
- All private transportation for these 02 day.
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites (25 USD per person).
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee :Extra US$35 per person.
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome:Extra US$ 55 (Round trip) per person.
- Tips (optional).
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
Day 1: CHINCHERO – INCA TRAIL TO POC POC WATERFALLS – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN.
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
Today begins your adventure of a lifetime! You will be collected from your hotel by your expert, local guide and private vehicle to be driven firstly to Chinchero, on this site we will appreciate the Inka walls that are very well preserved in the main square as well as many altars directed to the four cardinal points. We will also visit the beautiful colonial church, unique for its work of art. Continuing, we will participate in a wonderful exposition of Andean weaving art; During the weaving we will become familiar with the wisdom of Andean weavings, such and as they are maintained long before Inka times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Throughout the day hike you will enjoy the spectacular view of the Vilcanota ridge on the opposite side of the Urubamba (small village in the heart of the Sacred Valley) where the impressive Veronica peak reigns at 5832 meters above sea level. Not to mention the diversity of wild flora and fauna that can be found all along the valley.
Descend down an original, stone-paved Inca trail with the snow-capped Chicon and Pitusaray Mountains in the background. A small detour will take you to the Poc Poc waterfall, a perfect place to take a break and refresh. Today will also be the most impressive and the most interesting as you journey from the heights and descend to the heart of the Sacred Valley of the incas enjoying and getting a deep experience of hiking the classic inca trail.
Continuing you will approach Urquillos, flora scenery transforms into vast green agricultural fields. In urquillos we have a delicious buffet lunch prepared by our chef.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: PeruRail - Vistadome, Avenida Ferrocarril s/n, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Finally we will descend to base of the Sacred Valley to the living town of the Incas “Ollantaytambo” where we are going to board our train to Machu Picchu town.
Accommodation included: Lodging: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
Waman Hotel Machupicchu *** o similars.
Day 2: PRIVATE TOUR OF MACHUPICCHU
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel your private guide will take you on a comprehensive tour of the Machupicchu citadel, really bringing it to life by detailing the history, significance and myths surrounding it as well as taking you to the hidden corners and best viewpoints. Then after your guided tour, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch before an afternoon at your leisure. You can explore the areas around Machu Picchu or carry on exploring the ruins.
We will coordinate the time to meet in Aguas Calientes to board our train back to Ollantaytambo and then we will transfer you in our private bus or van back to Cusco to your hotel, so with this experiences we have completed our service to Machupicchu and the Sacred Valley of The Incas.
This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel in Cusco, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel in Cusco.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
VERY IMPORTANT:This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.