All Inclusive Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip from Sydney
See all that the majestic World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains are famous for! Enjoy our tour the #1 rated experience on Tripadvisor in Australia. see it all with our expert guide in a fun small group atmosphere completely Covid safe. Highlights include Featherdale Wildlife Park, Lunch with a variety of options, Scenic Railway, Skyway and Cableway at Scenicworld , lookouts off the beaten track, Three Sisters and a river cruise back to Sydney Harbour.
1/2 Day Tour for $145 option in pricing is the all inclusive Blue Mountain tour from Katoomba please note this option departs from Blue Mountains and includes lookouts , Scenic World admission and guided board walk all other inclusions listed i the full day or not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional expert guides
- Small-group. Covid Safe Business
- Included stop at Scenic Railway, Walkway, Skyway and Cableway valued at $49.90
- Rainforest boardwalk with local guide
- Guided short walk to magnificent lookouts
- Lunch with options to cater to all dietary needs including, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free & halal
- Included Entry into FeatherDale Wildlife Park
- 1/2 Day From Blue Mountains is $145, Only select this option for tour from Blue Mountain Not Sydney
- Entry/Admission - The Three Sisters
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Parramatta River
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off - Drop-off
- We only pick up from specific tour departure points & selected hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
See the Three Sisters , in Katoomba and find out why The Three Sisters are recognised as a place of special cultural significance to Aboriginal people.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!
Discover the thrill of a 52 degree incline (128% incline) riding the steepest passenger railway in the world, the Scenic Railway.
Glide between cliff tops and gaze at the rainforest canopy through the glass floor of the Scenic Skyway! Suspended 270 metres above ancient ravines, the Skyway provides a unique thrill.
enjoy the Scenic Cableway, 545m journey descending into the Jamison Valley. The Cableway’s fully enclosed cabin is a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
Disembark at the bottom station to access the Scenic Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kilometres of Jurassic rainforest.
( experience is optional and not included in the price)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Enjoy a Delicious lunch catering to all diets, Vegetarian, Vegan , or Gluten Free
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Experience the Blue Mountains with commentary from our expert guides.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Featherdale provides a home to over 1,700 Australian native animals from more than 250 different species and serves as Australia’s largest native collection. Focusing solely on native animals, at Featherdale you will find the largest collection of koalas in New South Wales, 3 open space enclosures filled with kangaroos and wallabies, as well as loads of other iconic Australian animals, such as dingos, echidnas, wombats, bilbies, Tasmanian devils, reptiles and a stunning collection of birds from Australia and around the world. Here you will have the opportunity to hand feed some of your favourite Australian animals under the supervision of the parks animal handlers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
End your down cruising down the Parramatta River and into Sydney harbour. NOTE: During (24th of May – 15th June 2019) our river cruise will be unable to drop off at Circular Quay. For the duration of the Vivid festival, the river cruise will drop off to Darling Harbour only.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Katoomba, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
we are now offering a 1/2 Day all Inclusive day tour of the Blue Mountains that departs from Katoomba or Leura. This Tour includes a local guide, transport, Admission into Scenic World, unique lookouts and Lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that pick up at the Sheraton Grand & the Four Seasons is at the back entrance not the front entrance hotel as listed.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE URGENTLY CONTACT ANDERSONS TOURS to select a meeting point, at least 48 hours prior to travel
- Upon booking you will be required to enter your hotel pick up details, if you cannot find your hotel within the drop down list you will be required to meet at a designated point which will be dictated by the operator after your booking. We do not pick up from any other hotels outside of this drop down list.
- **PLEASE NOTE** The Christmas period of 23rd Dec 2021 - 6th Jan 2022 is our busiest period. Peak season pricing applies & we also limit our pickups to three locations only.
- Please check weather forecast for Sydney and Katoomba to dress to the conditions, and dress very warmly during the Winter months. We operate in all weather so it is your responsibility to check the weather and if you wish, change your day of travel, 24 hours prior to your original day (date changes are subject to availability)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that minimum numbers are required to operate the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- 1/2 Day Tour is $145 departing the Blue Mountains Only
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.