All Inclusive Caribbean adventure, reef snorkeling with Food and Drinks
Admire the peaceful waters of the Caribbean Sea, aboard a catamaran and enjoy a spectacular day sailing to Isla Mujeres on a fun-filled experience.
Explore Isla Mujeres impressive sites and one of the wonderful reefs in the Caribbean, where you will be able to snorkel and see the different species living in the seaworld, and the ancient sculptures at the underwater Museum, discover the natural beauty of the Mexican Caribbean!
Enjoy a delicious buffet at our exclusive Beach Club, where you can also lay at the beach for a sunbath.
Meet this beautiful island, and their people by visiting the downtown of Isla Mujeres, where you can admire and acquire some handicrafts, beach accessories, and other stuff.
And to end this day you will have a full view of the hotel zone.
It is important to mention that all boats, vans, and equipment are sanitized and disinfected daily since we are a company committed to your safety. We put into practice the new sanitary measures by the government.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Purified Water not bottled on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Only after the snorkeling activity
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Admission to MUSA Depend on weathers conditions
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Federal Port Tax 13 usd each
You will start with the snorkel activity for 45 min, at the Sub Aquatic Museum, or at the Chinchorro reef (this is depending on the weather)
You will arrive at our private Beach Club to enjoy of the buffet, and lay at the beach for some sun, then you will have time to visit the downtown of Isla Mujeres (we recommend you to bring cash to buy handicrafts, beach accessories, or other stuff)
At your return to Cancun, you will have time to do spinnaker if you wish to and end the activity.
The whole ride lasts about 7 hours.
You will be attended by a group of professionals. You will get amazed by all the beauty of the undersea world. We will have a great regional lunch after the water activities.
• Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Marina Las Perlas, Hotel Imperial las perlas Km 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.