All inclusive Culebra Snorkeling Trip(check in 8am/Call to confirm Tour covid19)
Jump into the fun with our profesional certified guides that will take you to the best snorkeling spots in Culebra. They will be with you in the water to provide a hands on experience that will include lots of fun, fish and marine life information and most importantly safety for all the family.
Check in at 8:00am in the morning.
Boat departs at 9am and its back at the pier at 4pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Natural Canal de Luis Pena
- Entry/Admission - Playa Carlos Rosario
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserva Natural Canal de Luis Pena, Puerto Rico
First snorkeling spot ( weather permitting)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Carlos Rosario, Puerto Rico
We go near the beach area to snorkel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
Driver will contact you if any changes. Must meet driver at hotel lobby. Transportation cost it’s NOT included. Cost of pick up is paid by the customer in cash to driver directly. Price e will be given once the booking has been confirmed. Myst check in by 8:00 am sharp.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Traveling from July 15 on to Puerto Rico then Each family member must bring a molecular negative COVID19 test within the past 72 hours prior to your trip. Sea Ventures will require the NEGATIVE test results per participant booking a tour to be able to participate in the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.