All Inclusive Delhi and Agra tour from Hyderabad
Explore the cities of Delhi and Agra in a full board luxury private tour with us from Pune and see some of the most spectacular and eye-catching monuments in India. Range over the most historic monuments of Delhi on your journey to Agra. Get mesmerized by the beauty of the Taj Mahal, recognized by the UNESCO as a world heritage site, this monument is also considered to be one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
• Money-back Guarantee.
• 100% Guest Satisfaction Assured.
• Includes All Entrance Tickets.
• Rush free and Comfortable Tour Itinerary.
• All tour carried out by Government Approved Guide with In-depth knowledge
• Traditional Indian Souvenir at Departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Airconditioned Private Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Raj Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- WiFi on board
Day 1: Take your Flight to Delhi From Hyderabad
Pass By: Airport Road, RGK Phase -1, Vyasa Puri, Lakshmiguda, Telangana, India
Our representative will pick-up you from the location you choose at the time of booking and from you to the Hyderabad Airport. Take your flight to Delhi.
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
Rajghat is a place where Mahatma Gandhi, Father of the Nation was cremated followed by his assassination in the year 1948. Visitors from all around the world come here to pay their homage.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
At a height of 234 feet, this minaret is the tallest individual tower in the world and is a perfect display of Mughal architectural brilliance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
The All India War Memorial, popularly known as the India Gate, is a war memorial located in New Delhi. It is dedicated to the 82,000 soldiers, both Indian and British, who died during the First World War and the Third Anglo-Afghan War. The Amar Jawan Jyoti is the burning structure, right underneath the archway, which symbolizes the eternal, immortal soldiers of India.
Stop At: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
Commonly known as Lotus temple, it is a Baha'i Houses of Worship, the Lotus Temple is open to all, regardless of religion, or any other distinction. It is situated near mandir marg in Kalkaji, New Delhi
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parliament House, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
The Sansad Bhavan is the house of the Parliament of India, which contains the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha located in New Delhi.
• Lunch: Lunch in local restaurant.
Accommodation included: The Lalit or similar
Day 2: Delhi to Agra
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world and is considered to be the most popular tourist attraction in the country. A symbol of love, the Taj was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his queen Mumtaz.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Also known as Lal Qila, Fort Rouge or Red Fort of Agra, the Agra Fort is a UNESCO world heritage site. It is situated at a distance of about 2.5km northwest of the famous Taj Mahal. The construction of the massive fort of red sandstone by the banks of the Yamuna river was started by emperor Akbar.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Jaypee Palace or similiar
Day 3: Agra to Delhi to Bangalore
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Drive back to Delhi and take your flight to Pune.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers are requested to wait in the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.