All-Inclusive Full Day Charter Aboard LORETTA
This all-inclusive, full-day tour will take you on a sport fishing adventure in Costa Rica's Northern Pacific Coast, where anglers dreams come true. Your tour includes all necessary equipment and a very experienced staff. You will have a chance to catch big game including marlin, sailfish, mahi-mahi (Dorado), rooster fish and more. This tour includes beverages, lunch, snacks and is sure to become a memorable experience. This charter is aboard "Loretta". Our former flagship. She is a 10m, 32' BlackFin Sport Fisher. She has a shaded aft deck, high powered blower (fan) in the cabin to keep you cool when inside & a private restroom. BlackFin is a legendary hull design that slices through big water should it come up. She's over 600 HP of turbo diesel power. She is a more utilitarian vessel without all the bells and whistles but make no mistake, she's a fishing machine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Beverages (bottled water, light refreshments, beer, soft drinks)
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but customary)
- Costa Rica VAT (Value Added Tax) 13%. Payable to Captain after boarding. Cash Only.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dream On Sport Fishing, Playas del Coco 50503 Costa Rica
You will be required to pay Costa Rica VAT (Value Added Tax 13%) to the Captain upon boarding. For this charter the total due upon boarding is $195 USD
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
2: Gulf of Papagayo, Costa Rica
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Note: Price displayed is per boat for up to 4 guests. Additional guests are $50 each, maximum 7 although 6 or fewer is better.
- Note: Arrangements can be made for pick up outside the pickup zone for a small fee. Please contact the local tour operator upon booking for more information
- Fishing license required. Incopesca, the governing body of the Sport Fishing Industry in Costa Rica, now requires individuals to have their own fishing licenses as opposed to generic 30 day licenses we used to be able to purchase and provide for our guests. They are requiring each passenger to have one and carry their passport while on charter for verification. An electronic copy on your cell phone is fine and a passport copy showing the front page and date stamp is fine as well.IF the Coast Guard boards your charter and you do not have the license or are unable to verify your identity in accordance with the license, your charter will be directed back to shore. Here is the link to the Incopesca website page where you can purchase your licenses for $15/guest. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment. Sometime the website is quirky so don't wait til the last minute. There's a button to switch to English on the top right corner. For city, province and postal code us Liberia, Guanacaste, 50503.You click ADD then enter the requested information. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment.
- OUR CANCELLATION POLICY: There will be a 15% cancellation fee of the price of the charter for cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to the confirmed charter. Charters cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the confirmed time are NON-REFUNDABLE unless we can fill the date, which we will try our best to do.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.