All Inclusive Full Day Taj Mahal & Agra Tour From Delhi
Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi, travel to Agra to visit one of the most iconic and spectacular buildings in India – one of the seven wonder of the world – The Taj Mahal. It is a private tour in which you will be picked up from Delhi and will be driven to Agra to visit 2 UNESCO’s world Heritage Sights – The Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. A full-day tour from Delhi allows you to spend your valuable time not only visiting the monuments but also see the see culture and experience the world-class art and crafts of Agra.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Buffet Lunch
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop
- Professional guide
- Monument tickets
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Tips to guide and driver
- Any meals other than mentioned
- Any Drinks during lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh is a charbagh complex in Agra, North India. It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains. The garden complex, square in shape, measures about 300 by 300 metres and is perfectly aligned with the Taj Mahal on the opposite bank.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: 1956, Rajpath Area, Malka Ganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110011, India
2: 14, Bhangel, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
3: 482, Phase III, Jacobpura, Sector 19, Gurugram, Haryana 122016, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.