ALL INCLUSIVE: Full Day Tour of St Petersburg
Experience the best of St. Petersburg and learn about the city’s incredible history on this 8-hour sightseeing tour. With a professional guide, admire the historical highlights of Russia’s most beautiful city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up (Center drop-off: Hermitage museum)
- Transportation by air-conditioned
- Comfortable vehicle
- Professional local guide
- Restaurant Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
No visit to St Petersburg is really complete without spending a few hours at the site where it all began – the Peter & Paul Fortress. This is the original citadel of the city, built on Hare Island near the north bank of the Neva River between 1706 and 1740. And this is where you can get a feel for St Petersburg’s more than 300 year old history, from royal tombs to prison blocks to historical museum exhibitions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
St. Petersburg’s most iconic site after the Hermitage Museum, the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood is known for its elaborate façade and brightly colored onion domes. Officially the Church of the Resurrection of Christ, the magnificent church was built on the site where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated in 1881.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
St.Isaac's Cathedral is one of the greatest monuments in Russian architecture and art of the middle of the 19th century. It is is the third tallest one cupola construction of the world after St. peter's in Rome (143m) and St. Pauls in London (109 m).The cathedral is mainly used as a museum, but sometimes, on major religious holidays, services are conducted in there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
After an elegant lunch in the restaurant serving traditional Russian cuisine visit the the largest museum of Russia and one of the richest museums of the world -The State Museum of the Hermitage- to finalize your excellent introduction to St Petersburg. (When the tour is finished, it is possible to stay longer on your own, however you must make your own arrangements back to your hotel).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup: Our guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name at the appointed time.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name and the name of the local operator for ease of contact.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.