All Inclusive Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace Private Day Tour
On this full-day Beijing Private tour, you will see two of the most popular attractions in China: the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall and the Summer Palace. Mutianyu section of the Great Wall enjoys less tourists making it easier to access and enjoy. Visiting the Summer Palace, you will see one of the most beautiful gardens in China. Tour includes tasty local lunch, all entrance fee, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 5th ring road)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Cable car round trip or ski lift up and toboggan ticket
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Benevolence and Longevity
- Entry/Admission - Long Corridor at the Summer Palace
- Entry/Admission - Qingyan Stone Boat
What's excluded :
- Dragon boat cruise in the Summer Palace
- Additional entrance fee to the museums
- Entry/Admission - Niaochao National Stadium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niaochao National Stadium, No.1 Guojia Tiyuchang South Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
Meet your private guide in hotel's lobby at 8:30am in Beijing.
On the way to The Mutianyu Great Wall, if time allows, you are able to stop to take photos at the iconic "Bird's Nest"– the Beijing National Stadium, where hosts many spectacular events of the 2008 Summer Olympics.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Once arrive at the The Mutianyu Great Wall, you’ll enjoy a less hurried experience and take time to marvel at this wondrous structure and the surrounding hillsides. Hiking up and down for about 1.5 hours at the various sections of the Wall, exploring the watch and beacon towers.
Mutianyu is a bit more rugged and slightly less crowded than the more famous Badaling. Over 96% of Mutianyu is covered by trees and orchards, keeping the air fragrant with chestnut blossoms in the spring and fresh all year long.
You will stop at a Local Restaurant for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
In the afternoon, continue to a well-preserved royal garden: the Summer Palace. Renowned for its beautiful landscape and spectacular architecture, the Summer Palace has been listed in the World Heritage Sites and considered as one of the most classical gardens of the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hall of Benevolence and Longevity, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Learn the stories about Empress Cixi with your tour guide here and check out her living quarters.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Long Corridor at the Summer Palace, No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
Walk along the longest corridor in the world which listed on the Guinness book of world record;
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Qingyan Stone Boat, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Then continue to the Marble Boat--a foreign style superstructure which was supposed to be a symbol of stability of the Qing Dynasty.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, please provide the hotel details when make booking. If your hotel is out of the 5th ring road of Beijing city, may have extra cost.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you choose to have Spanish language tour guide service, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.