All Inclusive Nanjing City Private Day Tour with Tailor-Made Highlights
Discover the enchanting Nanjing city on this fully guided private tour. Tick off the city’s top attractions such as Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-sen, Ming Tomb, Ancient City Wall /Gate, The Memorial of Nanjing Massacre , Confucius Temple and more. Enjoy the tailor-made itinerary that catering to your own interests and needs. Travel around with your own private guide, have great learning about the city’s history, culture and life. Great guide, private door to door transfer, entrance fees and lunch are all included.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great Local guide
- Bottled water
- Local tasty lunch
- Nanjing Hotel or train station pick up and drop off
- Driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees in Nanjing city
- Entry/Admission - Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty
- Entry/Admission - The Memorial of the Nanjing Massacre
- Entry/Admission - Nanjing City Wall (Ming City Wall)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum, China, Jiangsu Sheng, Nanjing Shi, Xuanwu Qu, 石祥路7号 邮政编码: 210014
Your local great guide and the driver will pick up at your Nanjing hotel (Or train station if you travel by train). Upon meeting, spend few minutes discuss with your guide the sites you are interested to see and tailor made the itinerary based on your own preferences. Following is the recommended itinerary, be sure to let your guide know if you need make any changes. Typical start the tour to Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, a must-see top attraction in Nanjing, explore the Purple Mountain neighborhood surrounded by lush greens, admire the elegant design and historic relics of the mausoleum and learn the fascinating history of 20 century under the leadership of Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the “ Father of Republic of China”, enjoying a panoramic view of the city while walking up the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty, Wengzhong Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210018 China
Next continue the tour to Xiaoling Tomb from Ming Dynasty. Inscribed as the USECO site, it is one of the largest Imperial tombs for the Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang and Queen Ma. Take a walk along the peaceful path guarded by the mythical “animals”, appreciate the charming garden from peach blossom, lush green summer, charming foliage in different seasons, admire the impressive ancient architecture surrounded by the mountain while listening to the fascinating history commentary from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Memorial of the Nanjing Massacre, No.418 Shuiximen Road, Jianye District west bound Metro Line 2 / Yunjinlu Station Exit 2, Nanjing 210017 China
In the afternoon, continue the tour to the city’s top visited museums at The Memorial of Nanjing Massacre, check out different exhibitions that showcase high solemn and moving sprits, learn Nanjing’s never-forgotten history when the Japanese occupied in early 20’s.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nanjing City Wall (Ming City Wall), Nanjing 210001 China
After that, visit largest ancient city wall -Ming City Wall built more than 600 years old and Zhonghua Gate, enjoy the nice walk along the wall, admire the genius design and take in the beautiful view from the top overlook the city lake, step back to learn the spectacular history of Nanjing once as the former Capital in the ancient times.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Confucian Temple Area (Fuzi Miao), Gongyuan Street, Nanjing China
If time permits make the stop at Confucius Temple area. Experience the authentical local markets, see the interesting street vendors and the mother river Qinghuai River. Have fun learning about the local life. As exclusive private tour, if you have been to the above-suggested sites, you could replace to other attractions such as :1) Chaotian Gong ;2) Nanjing Museum; 3) Jiming Temple etc. Please feel free to tell your guide. After the great tour you will get dropped off at your Nanjing hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your Nanjing city hotel or railway station if you travel train. Please advise pick up details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements if have at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.