All Inclusive Play Pass at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa with Water Sports
Soak up nothing but fun and sun with a day pass at the Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia. After lounging on white sands under a palapa, treat yourself to other perks of resort life. Tuck into a sumptuous lunch and enjoy up to four beverages. Choose between a blissful massage or two exhilarating water-sport activities - maybe join in the latest stand-up paddle board craze. For one fine day, leave your worries behind.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All the perks of resort life
- This day pass is available for use from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Two water sport activities
- A yummy two-course lunch* (starter and main course or main course and dessert)
- A courtesy hotel room for the day* (Subject to availability)
- Unlimited alcoholic or non-alcoholic house brand beverages
- Round trip transfers from the Castries cruise port (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Bay Gardens Resorts
What's excluded :
- Round trip transfers from the Castries cruise port (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rodney Bay, Castries St. Lucia
One of the most popular destinations in St. Lucia, Rodney Bay Village is the undisputed entertainment, dining, and shopping capital of the island. Featuring two of St. Lucia’s largest shopping malls, the island’s only casino, and a bustling array of international and local bars, restaurants, and cafes, Rodney Bay Village is high on any visitor’s list of must-dos in St. Lucia. With three hotels and resorts situated in and within walking distance of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Resorts makes it easy to experience it all.
Stop At: Bay Gardens Resorts, Rodney Bay Village Gros Islet, Rodney Bay N/A St. Lucia
Upon arrival at the Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa in Rodney Bay Village, enjoy access to the amenities of the beach side hotel. With all day to spend here on your beach lounger, choose from a variety of activities and feel like the elite with nothing but time to burn.
Golden that tan of yours on the white sanded beach until the sun-dappled Caribbean calls out to you. Cool off with a refreshing dip and then mosey over to a hotel bar to sip one of your four beverages included in the day pass (alcoholic or non alcoholic house-brand drinks only).
Indulge your adventurous spirit with two water-sport activities. Try your hand at the latest rage - balancing on a stand-up paddle board that strengthens your core muscles as you pull yourself along in the water. Or lean in during hobie-cat sailing in the calm surf, great for beginners and avid sailors alike. Kayaking, water skiing or tubing also could be one of your two water outings. Receive gear and instruction as necessary for all these sports.
Remember to hydrate yourself throughout the day, and when your stomach rumbles in hunger, head over to a on-site restaurant, Hi Tide Restaurant, and tuck into a delightful two-course meal. Perhaps you’ll want to snooze or freshen up inside a guestroom at the hotel, which is provided with your day pass, subject to availability.
When you’re done with your day of fun and pampering, retrieve your belongings and head back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Reduit Beach, St. Lucia
St.Lucian Beaches are a dime a dozen and among some of the most popular, is Reduit. The expansive shorelines, glorious sunsets and convenient proximity and access to sunbeds, bars and restaurants makes Reduit Beach the perfect day spot for a good tan, cold drinks and activities.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa, Rodney Bay, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Day pass is valid at Bay Gardens Beach Resort. Exact address will appear on you voucher.Pick up from your hotel in the North or Castries Cruise Port, if option selected • Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort • The Landings Resort & Spa • St. James's Club Morgan Bay • Cap Maison Resort & Spa • BodyHoliday Saint Lucia • Rendezvous Saint Lucia • Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort • East Winds InnAddress: Rodney Bay Village, Gros Islet, Saint LuciaDirections: Our driver will be located outside the exit of the cruise line and will carry a sign with the property logo. Completely outside the terminal.* The port is located approximately 15-20 minutes from the Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa based on traffic. Return transportation departs from the resort lobby an hour and a half prior to the ship’s departure time. This is finalized with reception upon arrival.Dates: DailyPorts
- St. Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority HQ, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Must advise your hotel at the time of booking. If transfer option is selected; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Note: courtesy hotel room for the day is subject to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.