All Inclusive Private Day Trip: Huanghuacheng Great Wall and Summer Palace
The Summer Palace is the archetypal Chinese garden, and is ranked among the most noted and classical gardens of the world. In 1998, it was listed as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Composed mainly of Longevity Hill and Kunming Lake, The Summer Palace occupies an area of 294 hectares (726.5 acres), three quarters of which is water. Guided by nature, artists designed the gardens exquisitely so that visitors would see marvelous views and be amazed by perfect examples of refined craft work using the finest materials.
Huanghuacheng Non Touristy Great Wall is most enjoyable section of Great Wall in all over Beijing, almost 1.5 hours drive one way from Summer Palace, not officially open to the public, pay the local farmers to get cross their house and fruits yards , hiking on a small trail around 20 minutes to get on the Wall , you will make a lot of wows on the way up to the Wall and on the Wall .
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Chinese local lunch
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Great Wall at Huanghuacheng
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Wall at Huanghuacheng, 60 km (37 miles) N of Beijing, Beijing 102209 China
Your full day tour begins with your professional guide and driver picking you up from your hotel 8:00am. Travel by a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle start to visit The Summer Palace and Less tourists Great wall . You will visit the Huanghuacheng Great wall first--- originally wild part wall from Beijing , experience it's originally scenery with wild wall, towers, damaged bricks etc. Standing on the really top point have a massive view of the whole length of the further part, admire the wall goes down from water, formed a part of ---- " water wall ", a spectacular section to enjoy, with nobody in the view. After enjoy a tasty lunch at a local restaurant . Afternoon, continue to visit the Summer Palace,where is the emperors' office and living quarters ,enjoy the fun. When your tour is finished, you will drop-off back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
The Summer Palace is composed mainly of Longevity Hill and Kunming Lake, The Summer Palace occupies an area of 294 hectares (726.5 acres), three quarters of which is water. Guided by nature, artists designed the gardens exquisitely so that visitors would see marvelous views and be amazed by perfect examples of refined craft work using the finest materials.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.