All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj From Delhi
Get an up close look at the history and landmarks of the Mughal Empire during this day trip from Delhi to Agra. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal- India's most stunning homage to love, and learn how this World Wonder was built by Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz. Make a stop at Agra Fort and learn about the 16th century Mughal Emperor monument from your live guide. This one day tour hits all the highlights and includes entrance fees and buffet lunch.
+ This is a private tour and safe for Solo Traveller
- Please Note- Every Friday Taj Mahal are Closed
+ Please Note- Private Car and Live Tour Guide are included in all 3 options
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Monuments Entrance Fee (If you select the option)
- Live Tour Guide
- Private Driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance Fee (If you not select the option)
- Meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Your English speaking tour driver pick up you from your hotel around 7:00am. Drive pass by without stopping the magnificent India Gate. and head Straight to the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Upon arrival Taj Mahal, your tour guide join you. He will handover you the tickets for entry the beautiful ''Taj Mahal'', So you will have not stand in ques to buy entry tickets, plus he will take you inside of Taj Mahal and give you tour at inside Taj Mahal. You may take as much time you would like to spend at Taj Mahal. If you would like your pictures with Taj Mahal then your guide take this and then he will happy to do that for you. Taj Mahal was built in 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
The Agra Fort (a UNESCO World Heritage Site)- is a historical fort along the bank of the Yamuna River in Agra City. It was the main residence of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638 and one of the finest Mughal Forts in India, After Agra Fort take the lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Baby Taj (Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah) After lunch, your guide will take you to Baby Taj, here you will have a guided tour approx.
You are also free for skip it's Tomb or you see it's outside. After this drive return to Delhi by India's superfast Yamuna expressway.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
On the-way Agra to New Delhi take some pictures to Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple in Delhi. Swaminarayan Akshardham temple is one of the biggest Hindu Temple. It was built in 2005 and has the idol of the Swaminarayan Akshardham surrounded by precious and semi-precious stones.
Please remember here, you take only pictures not visit, if your hotel in Noida then not possible this.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: New Delhi, Delhi, India
2: Gurugram, Haryana, India
3: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport/ Hotel Pick up and drop off are included in this tour.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are avaiable but confirm it at the booking time
- Hotel pick up and drop off are inculded in this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.