All Inclusive Resort Experience Shore Excursion - Puerto Plata
All-inclusive resort experience within the famous, gated, Playa Dorada Resort. This is a beautiful bay area with sweeping views away from the crowds. For the guest desiring an upscale retreat.
per adult from
4 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - local alcohol and beers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Beach loungers
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Beach (Playa Dorada)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Malecon Puerto Plata, Malecon, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Drive along the Atlantic boardwalk known as the Malecon.
Pass By: Victorian Times, Historical Center Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata 15700 Dominican Republic
Drive through the historic center of Puerto Plata.
Stop At: Golden Beach (Playa Dorada), Playa Dorada Complex, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Enjoy an all-inclusive resort and beach experience at Emotions Beach Resort located within Playa Dorada. Amenities include complimentary beach loungers, food buffets, beverages including cocktails and beer (local); fresh-water showers and snorkel gear (plentiful yet first-come, first-serve) .
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
AMBER COVE: Outside the main gates of the Amber Cove port, approximately 12-minute walk from the pierLook for our Welcome Team with signs that read, "Puerto Plata Adventures".It is important that you be with the first groups to leave the ship as we aim to depart 45-minutes after your ship’s actual arrival (or when the gangway is in place).TOUR DEPARTURE TIME IS 45-MINUTES AFTER THE SHIP'S ACTUAL ARRIVAL. IF THE SHIP IS EARLY OR LATE THE DEPARTURE TIME REMAINS THE SAME (45-MINUTES AFTER THE SHIP'S ACTUAL ARRIVAL).Ports
- Amber Cove
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- During tour stops, we will assist our guests in maintaining social distancing standards. Masks will be required in all areas that require close proximity including the cable car, vans and buses. Guests are encouraged to bring their own face protection. Masks available for a nominal fee.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.