All Inclusive same day tour of Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri from Delhi by Car
Explore the epitome of Mughal architecture and the paramount of beauty and culture in this day long trip to Agra. Starting from Delhi, this tour will allow you to witness the majestic Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, along with the grand Agra fort, one of the most important and earliest of Mughal forts and finally a visit to the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri which is considered as a masterpiece of Indo-Islamic architecture.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & Drop off from hotels in Delhi/NCR.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned, Wifi equipped vehicle.
- Live English speaking tour-guide
- Entrance fee to all monuments included.
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel and taxes.
- As a thank you gesture you will get a Polaroid picture per booking
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Meals & beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Explore and get the best of Agra in this exclusive day-long tour which starts early in the morning after your driver picking you up from your hotel. After reaching Agra, mark your first stop at the grand and breath-taking Taj Mahal. Counted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World and considered as an unparalleled synonym of love and beauty, this white monument was built in 17th century by Mughal ruler, Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved deceased wife.
Explore and get smitten by the beauty and grandeur of its beauty; visit the mausoleum (where graves of the ruler and his beloved wife are today), the Gardens of Paradise and, the beautiful mosque along with getting acquainted to some unknown facts and unheard stories about the place.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Post this, your guide will take you to another extremely stunning architectural marvel, Agra fort. One of the UNESCO’s World Heritage sites, the Agra fort was built by Akbar and is a terrific example of grandeur, art and strategy (considering the fort is known as Walled city as it acted as a guardian from all outside attacks along with being the Royal residence for different rulers).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Lastly before retreating to Delhi, you will be taken to the ancient Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri. Famously known as the ghost city, it was in the 16th century when Mughal ruler, Akbar built it as his capital. The city soon was abandoned for various reasons and is considered as a masterpiece of Indo-Islamic architecture. Following this gripping exploration, you’ll be escorted back to Delhi to your hotel or Airport as per your wish!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off Service Provided from all hotels in Delhi/NCR and Delhi Airport
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Knees & Shoulders to be covered in all places of worship.
- Shoes/Slippers to be removed or covered at all places of worship.
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.