All inclusive San Blas 4 Islands Day Tour No hidden fees
Imagine a place which genuinely looks like a Robinson Crusoe hideaway. The sand is white and fine, the sea feels warm like bathwater, coconut palms will provide welcome shade and the snorkeling is excellent.
San Blas is one of the last pristine island archipelagos in this world with the indigenous Guna population that to this day still lives in a simple and happy way. We are offering an all inclusive Day Trip that will allow our guests a glimpse of paradise while visiting 4 of the 365 islands in San Blas.
We are excited to share the beauty of the islands with you!
We are Tao Travel 365, find us on taotravel365com. We offer you the best of everything:
•Spacious, comfortable 4x4 transportation
•Full insurance for cars, boats and guests
•All our boats have sun protection with big awnings for the boat ride to the islands.
•A quality lunch and 1 drink.
•Bi-lingual English/Spanish tour guides.
•Best Price/Quality Guarantee
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snorkel Equipment (snorkel and mask)
- Shared boat/lancha transportation all day
- Tour to Isla Perro, Isla Yansailadup, Isla Chichime and Natural Pools with starfish
- One beverage: Bottle of water, soda or beer
- Island Taxes: Entrance to Isla Perro, Isla Yansailadup, Isla Chichime, Port of Carti
- Shared roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Panama City to Port of Carti
- Guna Yala Territory entrance fee
What's excluded :
Your San Blas adventure starts early in the morning. A friendly driver will meet you at your Panama City lodging between 5:15am and 5:45am and safely transport you and up to five other guests to the Port of Carti. Relax and start enjoying during the 2.5 hour journey through the spectacular jungle highlands. Oftentimes we encounter wildlife, such as monkeys and sloths on the road and will gladly stop the car to give you opportunities to admire these beautiful animals and to take photos. Our drivers will also stop at a grocery store in case you want to purchase any items, such as snacks, water or fruit.
- Arrive at Port of San Blas by 9:00am.
- The 30-minute boat ride to the first island may be a little bumpy and, depending on ocean conditions, there may be some ocean spray.
- 9:30am: Isla Perro, you can relax on the beach or snorkel close to the shipwreck and take beautiful pictures.
-12pm: Enjoy fresh lunch at Isla Yansailadup
- 1 pm: Natural Pool: Swim, snorkel and see the sea stars and take pictures.
- 2 pm: Chichime Island: Beautiful island and one of the favorites among the sailing community,
- 3 pm: Return to port.
- 4 pm: Return to the city.
- Arrive in Panama City at 7pm
• Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
• San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
• Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
• Guna Yala Region, Guna Yala Region
• Panama, Panama
• Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The San Blas islands are located on the Atlantic side of Panama. The drive to the port of San Blas takes 2.5 hours each way, through windy roads with beautiful landscapes, frequent animal encounters and opportunities to take photos. We pick you up from your hotel/lodging in Panama City. Kindly be ready to meet your driver between 5:15am and 5:45am. Please bring your Passport for the Guna territory border crossing.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please DO NOT FORGET to bring your ORIGINAL Passport for the Guna border crossing.
- Departure time is between 5:15am and 5:45am from your Panama City lodging. If staying at Playa Bonita area, your departure time is 5:00am.
- You are welcome to bring a cooler with your own drinks, potable water, snacks and beverages (fruit juice or alcohol). The driver will stop at a supermarket on the way to San Blas in order for you to purchase additional items.
- The boat transfer from the port to the islands may be bumpy with some sea spray. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, please prepare accordingly by bringing appropriate medication. You may also get wet, so please bring some water protection for your luggage and yourself.
- Our 4x4 transportation has insurance for the car and each passenger inside (maximum 6 passengers per car).
- Please be advised that San Blas is in the Guna territory, which is an autonomous, Indian zone. The services are very basic. The Gunas will be providing all touristic services, such as meal preparations, car and boat transportations, lodging, and tour guiding. We are proud to be working with this friendly tribe and with each booking we give back to the community, supporting their customs and their traditional way of life. We kindly ask you to respect this beautiful culture and their simple way of life, leaving your expectations behind and learning about their innocent culture.
- We recommend that you bring your personal hygiene items, such as towels, sunscreen, hats, mosquito repellent.
- In San Blas Islands there are no ATMs, only cash in received. You can buy drinks there, snacks, souvenirs etc
- “+Movil” and “Digicel” are the cell phone companies that have reception in San Blas.
- Infants need to sit on laps.
- The car ride to San Blas takes 2.5 hours and for about one hour the drive leads through windy roads. If you get motion-sick, please plan accordingly.
- The road to San Blas is very curvy with lots of hills. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, please prepare accordingly by bringing appropriate medication.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.