All Inclusive - Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour by Superfast Train From Delhi
This private day trip to Agra from Delhi via India's fastest express train , discover the glory of the Mughal Empire of India . You can see ancient architecture significant to India’s history such as The Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, a 16th-century Mughal monument. Your own private guide will ensure that you get an in-depth experience of these UNESCO World Heritage structures.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at Taj Mahal
- Transport by Fully AC private vehicle
- Round Trip Train Tickets
- Morning Breakfast & Dinner (Pre-Set) while Travelling in Train
- Professional Guide For the Monument
- Hotel Pick up & Drop
- Railway Station Pick up & Drop
- Lunch at 5 Star Hotel
- Monument Entry Tickets (If Option Selected)
- Entry/Admission - Nizamuddin Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Courtyard by Marriott Agra
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Nizamuddin Railway Station Platform 1
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizamuddin Railway Station, New Delhi India
Your Chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel at 6:30 am and drop you at New Delhi Railway Station or Nizamuddin Railway Station for your Train journey to Agra . Chauffeur will also help you to find your seat and coach number . He will also make sure that you will be comfortably seated and also handover the Train Tickets .
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
On arrival at Agra Cannt Railway Station , your guide will be available at the exit gate of your coach with your name Placard and will also greet you with folded hand .
Later on Explore The Taj Mahal with Professional Approved Guide .The Taj Mahal, celebrated for its architectural magnificence and aesthetic beauty. Emperor Shah Jahan built this exquisite white marble mausoleum for his favourite queen Mumtaz Mahal. The monument was commissioned in 1631 and took 20,000 artisans, 22 years to complete. Witness the dramatic interplay of light as the sun rises and casts its golden rays over the pearl white tomb, recreating the magic of the Taj. Once you have taken some memorising morning photos, there is time to explore the Taj.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After exploring Taj Mahal now its time to see magnificent Agra Fort .The Agra Fort, an outstanding example of Mughal architecture and stronghold of the Mughal Empire under successive generations. Shah Jahan, the creator of Taj, spent the last years of his life time imprisonment awarded by his son Aurangzeb, here. It was built in the late 1560`s by their predecessor, Akbar, with later embellishments by Jahangir, his son, and Shah Jahan, his grandson.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Courtyard by Marriott Agra, Ii, Fatehabad Rd, Taj Nagri Phase 2, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
AS soon as you will finish exploring Agra Fort , you can move for the buffet lunch at Agra's one of the finest fine dine restaurant " Pinch Of Spice " You can also have alcoholic drinks here at your own expenses .
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
After having lunch you can again start exploring agra's "Jewel Box"or "Baby Taj". Itmad - ud - Daulah’s Tomb, the marble mausoleum built by Nur Jahan, the wife of Emperor Jahangir, in memory of her father, Ghiyas Beg. Also known as the ‘Baby Taj’, it is beautifully conceived in white marble, mosaic and lattice.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Later on Enjoy Sunset view of Taj Mahal at "Mehtab Bagh" or "The Moon Light Garden " .It will be perfect place to admire Taj Mahal from river side .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nizamuddin Railway Station Platform 1, Jathedar Harbans Singh Bhogal Marg, Nizamuddin, Nizamuddin East, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
After Finishing your tour drive back to delhi via super fast express train .
On arrival at railway station your chauffeur will be there with your name placard and will take you back at the Hotel .
Your tour ends here .
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick up from Hotel in Delhi /NCR or from the new delhi airport Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.