All-inclusive Walking with Wombats Tour
The Walking with Wombats Tour will get you within feet of WILD Wombats and Kangaroos.
Visit NSW's best waterfalls, rain forest boardwalk, blowholes and clifftop vistas. Dine surrounded by Wombats a Kangaroos with and OZZIE BBQ dinner.
Recharge and enjoy NSW without any stress of organising anything yourself!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Nut bar or fruit
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch - Australian meat pie (vegetarian options available)
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kiama, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales
NSW most idyllic coastal town, also boasts NSW's largest Blowhole. We top off this little town with lunch where you can grab a famous blowhole pie for lunch!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wombat, Wombat, New South Wales
Dinner whilst seeing for wild wombats and kangaroos come out at dusk !
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: 22 Railway Colonnade Dr, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
2: Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, 30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Perfect Day Sydney