All Island Tour by Bus in Oak Bluffs
Our tours are one of a kind, I'm a 3rd generation islander with roots dating back to 1909.
We offer cold bottled water, lite snacks, ponchos for those spot showers, we pass around items to show how we began and continue to live here.
There's a screen at the front of the bus to show what certain sites looked like in the 1800s.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottled Water and lite snacks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aquinnah Cliffs, State Rd., Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard, MA
The Aquinnah Clay Cliffs are historical in nature and exquisite to see.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Menemsha, Menemsha, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Menemsha is one of the oldest still-working fishing villages in New England. Menemsha is also one of the most beautiful places on the East Coast to watch the sunset on the water.
Parts of the film JAWS was filmed here along with Quint's shack.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: East Chop Lighthouse, E. Chop Dr., Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
We stop here to tell the history of the East Chop Light. Many get married at this location and Telegraph Tower was in this spot.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Martha's Vineyard Camp meeting Association (MVCMA), 80 Trinity Park, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
Learn the history of the methodists who brought tourism to MV and see the cute gingerbread cottage and amazing tabernacle.
Pass By: Oak Bluffs, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Quaint town where the af/am heritage was brought to the Vineyard
Departure Point :1 Seaview Ave, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to COVID-19 we are not passing around items at this time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.