All Nepal Tour
All Nepal Tour is the destination tour that takes you into the world of different culture, beautiful nature and lots of adventure in Nepal. Nepal Tour provides its visitors with the opportunity to view old Temples, world heritage site, modest cultures, colorful markets in the mountains, meet the friendly locals with their ancient culture, dance and much more. This tour is really a remarkable tour as it makes you realize the true beauty of this beautiful place Nepal.The breathtaking scenery of Annapurna Range, Pokhara and the vast fertile forest of the Chitwan makes your trip full of enjoyment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Above the Himalaya Gifts (T-shirt for Gents & Pashmina shawl for Ladies.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- All the meals, jungle programme at per package, nature guide, jungle permit for Chitwan tour.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Guided Tour in Kathmandu, Lumbini, Pokhara with expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Hotel Accommodation throughout the tour including breakfast.
- Local transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the tour by Tourist bus/Private Car/Van and Flights depends on Clients requirement and budget.
- Welcome/Farewell Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes section.
- International Airfare/Airport tax, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Lumbini, Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa upon arrival at the Airport.
- Tips and gratitude
- Tour Duration: 10 days arrival to Departure
Climate during the tour:
September to Nov: Autumn very pleasant and clear weather, the mountain views are the best. (Maximum 30 Degree Minimum 2 Degree)
March to May (warmest months) the temperatures are mildly warm ((Maximum 33 Degree Minimum 13 Degree)
December to Mid February (Winter) the weather is cold and the sky is clear (Maximum 19 Degree Minimum -2 Degree)
June to August: Summer/ Rainy Season (July/August has more rain) (Maximum 34 Degree Minimum 19 Degree)
Tour Visiting Places:
Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Lumbini
Transportation: Good Condition Private Car/Van depends on group size for a tour with good driver, for long drive Tourist Bus/Flights are available.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up in your hotel ( Hotel should be in Thamel) if not you can come to Hotel Jampa Thamel.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Official Papers
- First, be sure you have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date. You can obtain visas for Nepal from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visas cost USD 25 for 15 days and USD 40 for 30 days till date.
- Get the required visa for Nepal.
- If you want to buy some new clothes in Kathmandu
- Our clients must have comprehensive travel insurance package. Their insurance must cover against medical, personal accident, emergency evacuation, trip cancellation, lost of gears, natural calamity, theft of or damage to baggage etc.
- Passport and Visas:
- Some of the required official documents are your valid passport, 4 extra passports sized photographs (for trekking permits), travel insurance, airline tickets and luggage tags. Visas can be obtained upon entry into Nepal. For detail information, we request you to visit our visa page.
- Travel Insurance:
- You can get Nepal visa prior to arrival from the Nepalese Embassy in your home country. Likewise, you can easily get up on arrival visa at Kathmandu airport and other different borders from Nepal. This is for those who travel from India and Tibet. You can read more here and can download the visa for here http://www.abovethehimalaya.com/important-info/visa-and-passport.html
- You can get Western-style clothes in
- You can get designer label clothes for literally a few dollars, custom-made jeans, the price is much cheaper here but the quality compromises that never meets the Western Standards.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.