All the best of Saint-Petersburg in one day
Visit the most famous highlights of majestic St. Petersburg in one day: Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Church of the Savior on Blood (or St.Isaac's cathedral), Grand Palace and Lower gardens of Peterhof as well as a panoramic city tour covering major sights. It is an excellent choice for those who prefer to travel in intensive pace and experience as much as possible in a short time.
For your comfort we have included skip the line admission tickets to all museums in the itinerary.
If you arrive by a cruise ship, see the Options for cruise passengers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide service in your chosen language for 10h and private excursions in the museum
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 10 hours
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off
- Skip the line admission tickets - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Skip the line admission tickets - State Hermitage
- Skip the line admission tickets - Church of the Savior on Blood or St.Isaac's cath. at your choice
- Skip the line admission tickets - Grand Palace and Lower gardens of Peterhof
- Port transport fees - in the tour Option "For e-visa cruise passengers"
- Port transport fees and blanket visa - in the tour Option "For visa-free cruise passengers"
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BeAbo, St. Petersburg 197101 Russia
Your private licensed guide and a driver on a comfortable vehicle will meet you in the agreed place and after the tour you will be taken to your point of destination in St. Petersburg boundaries.
During the tour you will have enough time for lunch. The guide will recomend you good restaurants and cafes on the way or we can make a preliminary reservation at your wish.
Your journey will start with a panoramic city tour covering major sights of St. Petersburg: main street - Nevsky Prospect with its historical buildings, Kazan Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Saint Michael's Castle, Winter Palace where Hermitage is situated and Palace Square, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Bronze Horseman, Admiralty, Spit of Vasilyevsky (Basil) Island with wonderful view on Neva river, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny Cathedral and other great sights. You will have driving and photo stops at any needed time to make pictures or a short walk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Private excursion in Peter and Paul Fortress - the first architectural monument of St.Petersburg. On its territory the burial place of Romanov tzar family is situated and you will see it in Peter and Paul Cathedral as well as view fortifications, the prison of Trubetskoy Bastion, an unusual monument to Peter the Great and other important places of Russian history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Private excursion in the State Hermitage – world-wide famous museum will astonish you with its interiors and grand scale. The winter residence of the Russian Emperors, one of the biggest museums in the world, with 25 kilometers total halls length, nowadays presents the rich collection of the world masterpieces. Our guides will show you the most interesting and important items from the whole variety of the museum exhibits!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Private excursion in one of renowned cathedrals of St. Petersburg for your choice:
The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - wonderful, fabulous nine-dome cathedral, which was constructed on the spot of the fatal attempt at the Tsar the Liberator Alexander II. Its interior is a real mosaic museum, which you can look over for hours. This is one of the biggest collections in Europe.
St. Isaac's Cathedral - a prominent sample of the Russian cult constructions with unique rich decoration. There are more than 150 art pieces of the middle of the XIX century in its interior. Stained-glass windows, mosaics, sculptures and fine combination of colored stones create the great color scheme, which amazes every visitor of the museum.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Private excursion in Grand Palace and Lower Gardens with fountains of Peterhof.
Splendid Peterhof - the favorite suburban residence of Peter the Great, a real pearl of Russian Baroque and Empire Style, often called Russian Versailles. Great palace and park ensemble, amazing fountains and golden sculptures, playing in the sun, create absolutely unique combination, which is a must see for every visitor of St. Petersburg. During this excursion you are welcomed to walk through the Lower Park, admire the famous fountains and visit gorgeous Grand Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide and a driver on a vehicle will meet you in the hotel, cruise port (see the Options "For e-visa cruise passengers" and "For visa-free passengers"), airport or any agreed place. And after the tour you will be taken to your place of destination in St. Petersburg boundaries.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal, р. Большая Нева,, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 199034
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any other language and bigger group size are available upon request.
- If you make e-visa, please, double-check that all data is entered correctly.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you travel by cruise ship and don't have visa, we will make tour tickets (blanket visa) for you to go ashore. Please, see the tour Option "For visa-free cruise passengers".
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please, inform us, if you have any specific requirements. And we will do our best to fulfill them.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.