Allianz Arena Guided Visit and Munich City Panoramic Tour
Are you a fan of FC Bayern Munich? After a city tour of Munich, we will visit the FC Bayern grounds and experience the Allianz Arena, constructed for the 2006 Soccer World Cup and home ground for FC Bayern Munich, followed by a stop at the Fan Club Shop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transportation by coach
- Fee for guided tour at the Allianz Arena
- Entry/Admission - Allianz Arena
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: FC Bayern Munchen, Saebener Str. 51-57, 81547 Munich, Bavaria Germany
09:40 AM Meeting in front of Karstadt department store, opposite of the Main Station
10 AM Departure to training grounds of FC Bayern Munich
After a city tour in our blue panorama double-decker bus through Munich you enter the fascinating world of one of the most popular football clubs of the world. First of all you visit the training grounds of FC Bayern München, full of perfect picture scenes and lots of memorabilia at the fan shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Allianz Arena, Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich, Bavaria Germany
You will visit what is arguably the world's most beautiful football stadium, the Allianz Arena. Enjoy behind-the-scenes access to the facilities and trophy room of this arena built to host the FIFA World Cup. . Learn more out about the fascinating exterior panels that actually change colour depending on which team is playing. Marvel at the magnitude of this 70,000-seat stadium and imagine the noise of rivalling, partisan crowds on match day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: FC Bayern Museum, Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25 Allianz Arena, 80939 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Possiblilty to visit the FC Bayern Erlebniswelt
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :GALERIA (Kaufhof) München Am Stachus, Karlspl. 21-24, 80335 München, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible/Not barrier-free
- Tour is not operated on Match Days
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Our post Covid-19 hygienic measurments: New safety distances for boarding, Adjusted seat distance and capacity, Obligation to wear a face covering, Hand sanitizer available on all buses, Ventilation of passenger compartments, Deep-clean of passenger compartments, Contactless boarding using online tickets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The health and safety of our passengers and staff is our top priority. We have implemented extensive protection and hygiene measures so that customers can continue to use our service with confidence.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.