Alligator River Kayak Adventure
Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge is a 125,000 acre wildlife preserve managed by the United States Fish & Wildlife Service. This incredible wildlife corridor was also home to an old logging and whiskey distilling community during Prohibition. Who knew the OBX had black bear and endangered red wolves? Also see snowy egrets, great blue herons, and turtles.
per adult from
What's included :
- Includes kayaks, life jackets, safety equipment and paddles.
- Entry/Admission - Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge
What's excluded :
- Does not include gratuity.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, Route 64/264, Manteo, Roanoke Island, NC 27954
Go on an unforgettable kayaking trip through the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge on the Outer Banks. A true Outer Banks treasure kayaking amidst the natural beauty of the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, home to an old logging and whiskey distilling community during Prohibition. Who knew the OBX had black bear and endangered red wolves? Also see snowy egrets, great blue herons, and turtles.
2 Hour Experience
Search for alligators, black bear, bald eagles, turtles, egrets, osprey, river otter & red wolves
Available year round
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :17344 State Rd 1103, Manns Harbor, NC 27953, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.