Alone in the Sistine Chapel & Hidden Vatican Tour: Small Group, Exclusive Access
Enjoy exclusive, VIP access to the Sistine Chapel and the hidden collections of the Vatican Museums on this astonishing Vatican tour. Join your expert, local guide and go behind the closed-doors of the Vatican.
Only you and your private party will enjoy access to the Sistine Chapel for the duration of the experience.
Stand in an empty Sistine Chapel below Michelangelo's astonishing ceiling frescoes. Only your small party will experience the perfect serenity of the Sistine Chapel — after its closed to the public. Experience all the magnificence of Michelangelo's works in peace and tranquility.
See the hidden collections of the Vatican Museums. Enjoy exclusive-access to rooms normally closed to the public, including the Niccoline Chapel, the original Bramante Staircase and the Cabinet of Masks. Enjoy amazing artefacts, like Roman mosaics owned by Emperor Hadrian and frescoes by Renaissance Master Fra Angelico, in spaces that are usually barred to visitors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ours will be the ONLY party in the Sistine Chapel
- Exclusive-access to hidden areas of the Vatican Museums: normally closed to the public
- Skip-the-line admission
- Full tour from an expert guide
- Headsets for groups of 6 or more
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
A tour of the Vatican Museums promises an insight into some of the greatest art in the world from classical antiquity, through the Renaissance, and to the present day. See masterpieces by Raphael and astonishing statuary like Laocoön and His Sons.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Cortile della Pigna, Vatican City Italy
Designed by genius architect Bramante, the Courtyard of the Pine houses the iconic Fountain of the Pine – one of the few Ancient Roman fountains that survives to this day.
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Here you’ll see one of the greatest masterpiece’s mankind has ever produced: Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes. These astonishing frescoes show Old Testament scenes come alive. Once seen, they’re never forgotten.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.