Alongside Historical Boarder into the Wild and River that gave name to a City
Escape from the urban rush into the mountains following the river (that was a historical border) from its mouth to a source. This tour is a unique combination between urban and countryside - you will be following historical route with a story that discovers the River and life connected to it - harbor, industry, traffic and lot more. Leaving the city and entering the countryside, you will experience beautiful nature leading you to the place where it all began - it's source.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- safety equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rijeka, Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
It is the cycling tour that starts from the city center, where the river Rječina enters the sea. The route continues outside the city, through the villages above Rijeka and, following the river, leads to it's source - a peaceful and beautiful piece of nature. With our experienced local guide, you'll be able to hear some interesting stories about that historical road, make some stops at viewing points and have a real cycling adventure!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Rent a bike BRI, Križanićeva ul. 2B, 51000, Rijeka, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.