Alova Premium Cruise - Deluxe Halong Bay Full Day Tour from Hanoi
Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay on a full-day adventure from Hanoi. Climb up to Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay-like paradise. Kayak or row bamboo boats, and feast on a seafood lunch.
Differences of Cruises:
Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay
Climb aboard a junk boat and glide past thousands of islets and caves
Kayak or row bamboo boats in emerald waters
Feast on typical Vietnamese seafood (or vegetarian) lunch, set against a superb background
Visit the stalagmite and stalactite formations of Amazing cave
Climb up to Titov Peak for a panoramic view of this bay-like paradise
*Going Round Trip by Newest Highway ( Hanoi-HaLong-Hanoi) ( Faster and
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Transfer Round Trip Hanoi-Ha Long Bay by New Highway
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch with Seafood
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Beverages and Travel insurance
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
08:30 – 09:15 – Our tourist bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
12:15 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Alova Premium will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shape of sea lives. Enjoy the kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to Alova Premium for our Traditional cup of tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:45 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Tuần Châu Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels inside of Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side , please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.