Alpaca Meet and Greet in Grândola
To meet the Alpaca is a truly unique and personal experience for all age groups, Alpaca’s are very special and curious animals and will approach you themselves in their time.
Our farm, in Grândola, is idyll for everyone who would like to have a great one hour experience in the nature with fantastic views.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Soft drinks available to purchase
The meet & greet with the Alpacas take one hour, we will gather together and inform you a bit more about the animals
And their personal characters, and your questions will be answered.
Alpaca’s are very special and curious animals and will approach you themselves in their time.
If you would like to, you can feed the alpaca from your hand and in some cases you are able to pet the alpaca.
There also will be time to take picture,s with your favorite alpaca.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, 7570 Grândola, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- please wear closed shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please wear closed shoes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.