Alpine lakes Bled and Bohinj full day from Ljubljana from Ljubljana
Departure to Bled, one of the most popular Slovenian tourist places. There we can enjoy the natural beauty and the splendour of its turquoise lake. Optionally you may visit the lake island with the traditional boat Pletna and climb the 99 stone steps to reach the Baroque style Church of the Assumption of Mary. There you can also ring the “wishing bell”. The visit of the Bled Castle will reward you with a marvellous panoramic view. This castle from the 12th century also houses the printing museum. It is also an important protocol site for meetings and weddings. We recommend tasting the famous local dessert, Bled cream cake called “kremšnita”.
If the weather conditions allow us, we may visit Blejski Vintgar, the gorge excavated by the Radovna river. We will visit the typical alpine region of Bohinj and enter the Triglav national park in its southeast part. There we will see the biggest glacial lake of Slovenia surrounded by Julian Alps, beautiful forests and its two medieval churches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bled
What's excluded :
- Optional: Bled Castle: 11 €, Pletna Boat Ride:15 €, Church of Assumption on Bled Island: 6 €, Vintgar gorge: 9€
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bled, Gregorchicheva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that we have several pick-up points, so the guide can take up to 15- 20 minutes to arrive.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.