A small group guided by knowledgeable passionate local guide, including catering. Experience some of the best spots on kunanyi / Mt Wellington and hear about the unique environment and intriguing cultural history. Take in the amazing views from the summit over Hobart and Tasmania.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Fresh coffee or tea
- Snacks - Local produce and pastries
- Lunch - A range of gourmet sandwiches, local cheeses and fresh fruits.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Wellington
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
A beautiful loop hike, starting half way up the mountain at The Springs. The walk pauses for morning tea at the ice house ruins, taking in the views of Hobart and beyond. After rock hopping along the beautiful plateau on top of the mountain we will break for lunch at the summit of kunanyi / Mt Wellington, taking in the famous views. The return journey is via the steep and spectacular Zig Zag track past the Organ Pipe cliffs back to the Springs.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Hobart Shuttle Bus Company 》 the original Mt Wellington Shuttle Bus Co, 20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the Tasmanian Travel Information Centre, 20 Davey St, Hobart Tasmania, 7000.Ports
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.