Alpujarrras Day Trip from Granada
Join us as we explore the most emblematic towns of the Alpujarra Granadina, stroll through its winding streets and discover the highlights of the Andalusian legacy. Enjoy the journey and we'll take care of transportation from Granada, just two hours away.
Join us as we travel to the province of Granada, where we will start by discovering Lanjarón, the first city of the Alpujarra, as we head south. Then, pass through impressive landscapes until we reach Pampaneira, one of the highest cities in Spain and Europe. Here we will enjoy breathtaking views of the Poqueira Valley and you can take stunning pictures as the perfect souvenir. Our next stop will be Bubión, where we will walk through narrow streets and white houses as we begin our descent. Here you'll learn about the architecture and way of life in this town before continuing along the route to Capileira, one of the most picturesque villages of the Alpujarra and Andalusia.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Local guide
- - Semi-private transportation (no bus)
- - Local tapa (snack) and drink
- - Cheese and local product tasting
- - Chocolate Tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Alpujarras, Sierra Nevada National Park Spain
We propose you the route around the most emblematic villages of Granada’s Alpujarra. Walk along its laberintical streets and discover one of the most oustanding points of the Andalusian legacy, just a few minutes away from Granada city.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring with you: - Comfortable clothes - Suitable footwear - Water
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.