Al's Galveston Ghost Tour
I'm proud to have recently given my 800th ghost tour this past june 2020. Each has been unique and amazing.There are many ghost tours out there. Our ghost tour is a unique experience that really shows the history, ghosts, and places in a new and amazing perspective. I don't overbook and want the experience to be great in our small group setting.
We typically collect paranormal evidence every night. 98% of the people that have been on my tours felt like they had an experience that goes beyond your typical ghost tour.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bug spray
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1859 Ashton Villa, 2328 Broadway St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4642
Learn why this is one of the most haunted mansions in Texas. We will point out many historical points and places where ghost evidence has been captured before. We then take you on a unique ghost experience within city showing the most haunted houses. The tour typically takes about an hour. Bring your cell phones charged. We capture evidence usually every night.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Galveston, TX, USA
We will walk through old Galveston. Bring your phones charged. It's incredible and scary too.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :The Eugenia and George Sealy Pavilion, 900-944 24th St, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.