Altamira + Hobbitenango Nature Parks from Antigua Guatemala
Take advantage of your visit to Guatemala by touring through Antigua’s hills where you will find spectacular nature parks such as Altamira and Hobbitenango. Enjoy your time surrounded by beautiful mountain forests and great views over the valley.
Snap a unique photo in Altamira’s giant wooden hand & in Hobbitenango feel like a Hobbit and get the full experience with its hobbit-hole houses and movie-like activities.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to Altamira Nature Park.
- Entrance fee to Hobbitenango.
- Private Driver and Private Tour Guide.
- Entry/Admission - Altamira Antigua Guatemala
- Entry/Admission - Hobbitenango
What's excluded :
- Drinks and Other Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Other visits and activities Not mentioned.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altamira Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Altamira is an Ecological park where visitors can enjoy nature, walk through the paths and enjoy a wonderful view over Antigua Guatemala´s Valley.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hobbitenango, Antigua Vuelta Grande, Aldea El Hato, Guatemala Vuelta Grande, Aldea El Hato, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
In this specific Tour, Passengers will stop at Hobbitenango just
to Have Lunch, and of course enjoy this place created to remind
the Hobbits legends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers from Any Hotel in Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.