Alte Quad Tour l Off-Road Guided Quad Tour from Albufeira to Alte
Explore the Algarve countryside, its incredible landscapes and hidden secrets at the wheel of a Quad bike, following our guide, on a 3 hour off-road tour.
Drive along dirt tracks, enjoy magnificent natural landscapes, typical villages, vineyards, orchards and places of historical or cultural interest.
You will visit places such as Paderne Castle and Alte natural pools.
During the experience you will also have the opportunity to stop for a few minutes to take pictures of the landscape and the places you will see.
In the summer or warm weather, we suggest that you bring swimming trunks/costume and a towel, so you can take a refreshing dip in the natural pools of Alte.
This is a low-speed tour activity, so you can safely enjoy the sites and landscapes of the course and avoid disturbing wildlife and local residents as much as possible.
Get to know the Algarve from a different perspective, in an exciting adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety equipment use (helmet, safety glasses and dust masks)
- All insurances are included in the price
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- A refundable security deposit of 100€ per Quad, paid at check-in
- Entry/Admission - Paderne Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paderne Castle, Just off A22 Castello, Paderne, Albufeira Portugal
A brief stop for photos
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fonte Grande, Rua da Fonte, Alte 8100-012 Portugal
A brief stop for a refreshing swim
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Yellowfish Adventure, R. das Fontainhas nº157, 8200-562 Albufeira, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
If your accommodation is located in the area of Albufeira, between Falésia Beach and Salgados Beach, we provide free transportation to and from our facilities. During the booking process please include the information for the pick-up location.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For safety reasons, children under 7 years old or below 1.50m height are not allowed on this activity.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight allowed per Quad is 150Kg
- A driving license is compulsory for the drivers.
- The use of open shoes (sandals, flip flops, etc.) is not allowed. We recommend the use of comfortable clothes and sports shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- Inappropriate or sports driving or driving that is not within the concept of the activity, will be cause for immediate interruption of the tour, without the right to reimbursement or refund of the security deposit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Once in the vehicle, you can remove the face masks and put on the bandanas that we provide for free and that are for you, as a souvenir. Our bandanas are not reused, if the customer does not take it, it will be deposited in a recycling container.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.