Altea Cruise with BBQ on board and Dinner at the Old Town
Enjoy a sailing cruise day in Altea aboard a modern catamaran sharing this experience with others sea lovers. You'll take in views of the coastal beautiful scenery and stop for a swim in the clear waters before a barbecue is served on board. At night, you'll savor a great typical dinner in a restaurant located at the impressive old town of Altea.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5-hr. Sailing cruise near to the Altea coastline with BBQ lunch on board.
- BBQ on board: salad, beef, chicken or pork, fruits. A drink by person (beer, sangria or soft drink)
- Dinner in a restaurant at the old town of Altea, after the cruise.
- Menu Dinner: Cocktail. Salad, ham, cheese. Pork or Cod. Dessert. Beverage (wine included). Coffee.
- Catamaran: capacity 100 people. Travel insurance. Facilities: bar service, solarium, WC
- Entry/Admission - Port Altea
- Entry/Admission - Casco antiguo de altea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Altea, Av. del Puerto, 03590 Altea, Alicante, Spain
Altea is without doubt one of the most charming towns to be found on Spain’s ‘White Coast’ and you’ll enjoy its beauty from the sea. The cruise departs from the port of Altea. An expert crew sets sail for a comfortable and enjoyable journey.
The spacious catamaran makes it possible for you to travel seated or lying on the mesh net as you admire the beautiful coastline with its coves, crystalline waters and steep cliffs.
During the trip, there will be a stop in one of the breathtaking coves of the Mediterranean to enjoy a tranquil swim away from the crowded beaches. After some fantastic time in the idyllic cove you’ll savor a barbecue lunch on board.
Then, you’ll head back to the port and have enough free time to explore the city or to take a break before dinner.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Casco antiguo de altea, Calle San Miguel, 03590 Altea Spain
That night, you’ll savor the typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy in a beautiful restaurant located in the picturesque old neighborhood of Altea that is perched on top of a hill. From there you will find really spectacular views of the city with its palm-fringed seafront promenade as you discover the medieval cobbled streets of the picture book old quarter.
You’ll be welcome with a Cocktail and after that you’ll indulge your palate with delicious starters, pork meat or fish as main course, dessert, beverages and coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avenida del Puerto, Av. del Puerto, Altea, Alicante, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Restaurante Casa Vital, Carrer Salamanca, 11, 03590 Altea, Alicante, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Dinner at 8:30pm in a restaurant located at the old town.
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meal not included)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required (pre-order until 24-hour prior to activity starts
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.